Thursday 21 May 2015

TTS: Interludes of Life

7 March 2014, 12:30AM 

Dear Editor 

I'm writing this letter to express my deepest feelings and views about The Censor.

As you may know, for years now, I've let this deceitful imposter play at the core of my emotions and reel me into a world of self-doubt and fear. He made me believe in anything and everything, but myself. I was convinced by the lies he fed me and although I knew better, I naively agreed to, although I didn't necessarily believe, what he said. 

I want to make it known that The Censor is a fraud. The worst of them all. He feeds on your vulnerabilities until there's almost nothing left. I fell prey to his trickery and scams more times than I would have liked to. I traded wonderful accomplishments for the illusory comfort of his words. I cheated myself out of true greatness on more than one occasion. All for nothing.

The best years of his life with me are over now though. I've sent him away on a lone boat. Whether he'll sink or swim isn't of my business. We have nothing more to share with one another. I can only hope that others resist the temptation to welcome him into the fortresses of their minds just as I did many years ago. He's more trouble than he's worth. 

I'm relieved now that I've let it all out, and I'm happy to be reconciled with the only entity whose opinion I should hold highly; my Higher Self. 

Thank you. 

Namaste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment