Tuesday 9 August 2016

TTS: Interludes of Life

08:53 a.m., Tuesday, 10 August 2016

I'm very impatient this morning.

Last night, I bought myself a Berkeley Case Logic backpack online and the delivery's scheduled for Monday. (Jee. Sus.) I'm itching to get my hands on it now. If you don't know, backpacks are to me what red bottoms are to most women: the holy grail of fashionable perfection. I love them. I first saw it at Checkers in Eastgate Mall and was ready to buy it for R750, but the penny pincher in me was decidedly reluctant, so I compared the price to what's online. And what do you know: Takealot has it for R250 less. Obviously, I placed my order.

But waiting's the devil. 

I guess I'm used to instant gratification -- when I see something I like, I often buy it same time. I'm not so fond of this waiting game. It's exhausting. (And a bitch.)

Good mental exercise though. 



-Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment