Monday 19 September 2016

TTS: Interludes of Life

07:20p.m., Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Happy Precious Memories.

Been a while since I said that.

I think I'm ready to escape the rat-race. Permanently. I'm not even sure how I landed here in the first place -- being as entrepreneurially minded as I am, but it was a necessary and invaluable journey that's put me far closer to where I need to be. Closer than I would've ever been had I not taken it.

I love my job, but I don't want to be complacent. When it's time to move on, I will. There's just so much to do and see, and I'm afraid being confined behind my desk won't help much in that regard.

I'd still love to spend a year or two travelling the world before I settle down, and I doubt I'll ever get to do that on the 9-5 cycle.

I'd eventually like to buy my time back.

No comments:

Post a Comment