Thursday 9 July 2015

TTS: Interludes of Life

Saturday, 20 April 2013, 22:36PM
I’m in the process of nursing a broken heart. 
I’ve just ended a whirlwind romance with an inanimately distinguished figure that means a lot to me. While the affair was rather short-lived – half of a week, it was unforgettable to say the least, everything I could expect and more. 
During our time together, we shared a seemingly interesting, volatile and fragile relationship, and the more I sunk deeper into it, the more I became completely immersed into another world. Needless to say, the experience has changed my life forever. 
Although I’m fairly good at letting go, I’m simply hopeless at partings, usually an emotional wreck, but I handled myself fairly well this time. Desperately holding back tears, I hesitantly turned the very last page of the 630-paged book to put the past three and a half days behind me; looking forward to new and great beginnings, inspired and motivated, grateful to have come across this determining point in my life.
You’ve got to love a great book. 
Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson -- an incredibly well-written bio, is one that will eternally hold a dear place in my heart. 
Here’s to all passionate rebels! 

- Trace 

No comments:

Post a Comment