Thursday 2 July 2015

TTS: Interludes of Life

Thursday, 20 March 2014, 4:16AM

Okay, I need to stop thinking about this oke. It's as fun and entertaining as a daydream can possibly be, but I need to forget him. We connected, shared great chemistry and that was it; now I want more. I mean, where did this treasure fall from? Where on earth has he been? I'm doing what I always do: holding on to, and indirectly marrying an idea for as long as I can, hoping something will happen one day. I know very well I don't actually want him, or his type anymore -- at least not in a long term or serious way. But I do it, anyway. As nice, interesting and charming as he is, he has 'Trouble' written all over him and I've got to keep away... then again... Arg, forget it.

Okay, I've snapped out of it. No more.

So, goodbye charming-guy-who-knows-he's-charming-and-is-a-little-arrogant-but-the-sweetest-when-he-can't-help-it. I haven't forgotten that charismatic smile of yours. I've hoped for ages now we'd serendipitously cross paths or meet again (strange how you never run into someone you desperately want to see, eh), but then maybe you'd lose the appeal you have over me since I've probably been wooed by your shadow. Wherever you are, I'm bidding you farewell. You made for a nice wonderwall while it lasted, and I'm sure a thing with you would've been karmically awesome! (If only I had the guts to do this over Whatsapp.)

No comments:

Post a Comment