Wednesday 22 July 2015

TTS: Interludes of Life

12:34 p.m., Wednesday, 22 July 2015

[Laughs]

This made me question my relationship status...

... so did this...


[Laughs even harder]

Ah, but this... this almost made me question my sexuality:

More than eight years of knowing each other and it's still a mystery...


 I could always kill off my tomboyish persona -- you know, make it all grim and bloody like the scariest horror films -- just to make sure she's actually dead... then get well-acquainted with makeup, skirts and handbags, saunter around in stilettos everyday to show off my incredible mommy-'long'-legs while I reaffirm my sexuality. Oh! then there's making a press release each time I find someone new...

But I'll pass.

Ain't no one more comfy, happy and liberated than a single, sexually deprived female in sneakers, hoodies and jeans (don't forget; with the alleged lesbianism).

The right relationship will just have to find me when the clock strikes 'yes'.


 - Trace


No comments:

Post a Comment